Friday, July 27, 2012

The everyday.

One of my favorite things about being a mom is that the everyday things we do are now so exciting when seen through the eyes of a 10 month old. Like touching water. Before I had Luke, when was the last time I bent down to put my hand in water as we walked by a fountain? Uh, not often. Now we do it all the time.
There's this park near us that has a shiny metal fence. Part of the fence is a xylophone that you can tap to play music. Luke loves to put his hands on it and feel the vibrations when I hit it. Now every time we pass a metal fence his breath catches and he starts waving his arms to touch it. This makes me look very funny as I try to oblige him by producing vibrations out of wrought iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...